Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Illusions...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:32 AM
Hello world...

I've been doing a lot of thinking recently, which isn't always a good thing. I tend to reflect on and/or analyze things too much. It can't be helped sometimes. Recently I've been questioning my own perspective. I doubt myself, I guess, and I've been needing another person's perspective.

I think that sometimes our own perspectives can be skewed. Sometimes we see only what we want to see, and create these illusions in our minds. Sometimes I question my own grasp on reality. That maybe I've convinced myself to believe that some thing's will change, when in reality they never will. That maybe I'm just some naive, foolish, headstrong girl holding on to something that just simply isn't there.

I know that it's better to know, than not to know, but knowing for sure... Sometimes the world disappoints us, and I'm not ready to face that disappointment yet. I'm just not as strong as I used to be.

I'm still lost in my own version of reality.

Love from,
Sometimes dreams are better than reality...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates