Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Out of control posting...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 11:45 AM
Hello world...

Yes, I know... Three posts in one hour is a little much. I can't help myself! I have use of a real computer and now I just want to post anything and everything that pops into my mind. Like yesterday, for instance, I didn't think very much about what I was wearing. I just throw clothes on and call it good, but I couldn't help feeling like the way I was dressed was familiar in some way. Like what I was wearing reminded me of something. At first, I felt like I looked like I was going to a hardcore bikers funeral or something. Then, later on, it clicked in my head... I felt like I was dressed like Sandy... after the Pink Ladies gave her a makeover.

It was a really weird and entertaining thought. *laughs*

I don't know why I felt the need to share this with you. It just made me laugh a little. *sigh* I am such a dork...



Love from,
Tell me about it... Stud... *uncontrolable laughter*
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates