Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Happy 1st Birthday MJB...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:29 PM
Hello world...

Well, I had a good talk with a few of the boys yesterday, and I'm feeling better about things. Which is good. There's still a few things that I need to handle, but it will be done. All in good time...

For now, I just want to be happy! We've had this blog up and running for one year, and we are so grateful to all of you who have followed us this past year. Sometimes the roads are bumpy, but we keep on moving.

To celebrate a year of the blog, I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from the past year. There's a lot of them, just a fore-warning...






















Love From,
Here's to many more adventures...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates