Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Potluck

Posted by cmoney on 4:38 PM
So last night Me, J, B, R, and TK went up to Jersey City for Dm and Am's own Thanksgiving dinner, spoiler alert: it was delicious! Anyway we had people from all over squeezing into a tiny, yet cozy, apartment around 20 people to be approximate. The food was delicious and almost everyone brought something so there was plenty to go around. Secretly I believe they threw this party so they could keep all the leftovers and not have to go shopping for a while, but I’m not mad at that just mad I didn’t think of it first. Anyway I made my famous nachos as well as some taco salad which and I quote “Is Fucking Awesome!” so I felt somewhat accomplished. The rest of the night was spent drinking sparingly and playing taboo, a successful night if I do say so myself.

Aside from the party I couldn’t help but think we’re all growing up. Dm and Am have moved in together 2 of my friends have proposed in the past week another friend just celebrated his one year anniversary, and one of my best friends from high schools son just turned 2. There’s no denying we are getting older, age wise at least, but to be honest I don’t feel any different than I did when I was 18. Maybe it won’t hit me until I’m done with school or live on my own or maybe I’ll just feel like this forever, I honestly don’t know. The only thing I can be sure of is that I’ll still have the same friends that I do now, sure I’ll meet people at where ever I work and my college friends will always have a place in my heart, but my friends from home are special and I don’t think, no matter what happens, we will ever lose touch. And as for everything else I guess the only thing I can do is sit back and enjoy the ride, I mean you only get to go on it once.

So I guess you could say I don’t know why I'm here but I know who my friends are


|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates