Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

NO HOT CHOCOLATE FOR YOU!!!!

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 5:39 PM
Hello world...

So I am in Colorado visiting my Mom and her side of the family, as well as my best friend Hart... And mornings have been... difficult, to say the least. I blame myself for being hungover, the snow and sun for being way too bright, and my little sister for beating me up with my own bathrobe tie because I won't make hot chocolate. In my defense, I didn't know where it was, and I was hungover. So I didn't want to... Plus, she was really mean! She didn't even say please! Until half an hour into her beating me up... I have proof.

Exhibit A:



Exhibit B:



Love from,
I'm going to go back to hiding in my basement now, because she wants to use the computer, and she keeps stretching out her bubble gum precariously close to my long hair... and I can't take the crappy princess music anymore. I just can't...
B


|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates