Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

In addition to D's post about Cheeburger...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:50 PM
Hello world,

I just want to make a quick clarification to D's post, I noticed ALL of the old women staring us down. Every time I turned my head, I found someone staring me down. It was awkward... Very, VERY, awkward. Even by my standards. Halfway through our dinner, I quietly asked D if he had noticed all the people staring at us, and was relieved to find out he had. Although, I was kind of hoping I was imagining their stares.



By the way, if you ever get the chance to go to Cheeburger Cheeburger, get an Amaretto and Banana Foster milkshake. It is "delectable".

Love from,
The cheese and jalapeno dip sauces for the fries are also very tasty. 
B


|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates