Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

B vs C (YouTube style)

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 5:57 PM
Hello world,

Today, C and I found ourselves in a battle of words and YouTube videos. I wanted to share it with you, because I think it's pretty damn funny:

C: So like a semi political Christmas card
B: mocking politics, more like it.
C: If you say so
B: This is what I have to say to you


C: well here's my response miss...



B: Well, I don't wear make-up or perfume... Are you calling me ugly? That's a dangerous road. Are you sure you want to go there? Do you, punk? Do you?!?!?!?!



C: No I don't think your ugly.......



B: So... You're saying I stink?



C: Maybe stink is the wrong word but if you wanna kick ME in the nuts then...


B: Yeah, except that the second Shelly showed up he stopped running his mouth. I think your also forgetting that I have a video that you don't want a certain someone to see. I can get around my promise of not telling that said person the truth about a certain incident, if said person sees the video and figures it out for themselves.
C: Blackmail huh, that's pretty low even for you
B: Well... We can always solve it this way... I'd be Wendy, in case you needed a clarification.


C:  BRING IT ON BITCH


B: watch it! Or I'll sick Snookie on you!



C: Hey atleast I dont have to throw out bloody things that come from a vagina


B: I hope alien's abduct you, give you an anal probe, and that I'm around for when THIS happens.


C: I didnt know you were on the maury show


B: I wasn't, but Cartman was...Alright... I'm done with this. Let's call a truce by riding the world of Justin Beiber... Once and for all.


C: hahaha ok


C: for good measure


B: YES!!!! Oh, and while we are at it...


C: I guess the best way to end all this nonsense is like this


B: No no no. THIS is the best way to end it.


B: Wait... I lied. THIS is the best way to end it. Cartman finally get's what he deserves.


C: Alright you got it good job its over
B: win.

Love from, 
It's all in good fun!
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates