Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

This Weekend

Posted by D on 12:01 PM
This was a pretty eventful weekend for me personally (and J). On Friday night, I flew out to Chicago with my mom to go apartment hunting. I posted a couple photos on Saturday of interesting things I saw along the way. We saw a bunch a bunch of apartments (my new roommate did a great job of researching), and the apartments that we saw definitely got better as the day went on. The first place we saw was decrepit. The second we walked in, I knew neither of our moms were going to allow us to stay there. We eventually settled on the final place we saw, which I am in love with. I can't wait to move into my first apartment.

J's bands were playing in a competition on Sunday afternoon, so I made sure that our flights back to NJ got us home in time so that I could go with everybody to the show. There were 10 of us at the show, one of the best turnouts we have ever had for anything. We were there for 3 hours, and the only bands worth listening to, paying for, or being in the same zip code as were J's 2 bands (which were great BTW). I have long videos of both. I was hoping to post the videos ASAP, but the sounds is awful. The visuals are really cool, but we were right up against the stage and the speakers, so the sounds is borderline painful to listen to. I am going to try and fix the audio if I can. If I can't, I may just dub them with the recorded versions. The videos are worth watching (especially when J does something for the camera) even if the audio is synced well at all.

Here is a sneak peak of the show:

I have't even mentioned the best part yet. One of J's bands won the show! Jolly Rotten Skeletons will be playing at Warped Tour at Monmouth Park, NJ on July 24th. We will definitely be there, and we hope you will be too.

What a great weekend it was. Too bad its back to work.

D


|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates