Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Bitches and Power...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 1:21 PM
Hello world!

I know, I know. The blog title is a little weird, but it will all make sense in a minute. You see, my biggest fear is turning into a complete and total psycho bitch... Mainly because most girls I know are. To keep myself from being infected by this womanly curse, I have asked C to take precautionary measures for me. If I EVER turn into a full blown bitch C has permission to kick my ass. He asked if I really wanted to give him that power, and I said yes. With some guidelines of course.

For example, if I act like a controlling psycho bitch, he can kick my ass. If I become petty and obseesed with climbing social ladders, he can kick my ass. If I go ballistic and throws things at people, without a legit reason, he can kick my ass... Throwing things at T or A doesn't count. It's usually deserved and/or in defense. I figure my fear of getting on C's bad side should keep me in check, right?

Love from,
Here's to NOT becoming a bitch,
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates