Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Notes from Colorado: Day Sixteen

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 3:40 AM
Hello world...

I've been busy these past couple days, so I haven't been posting updates of my adventures. I've been kind of hoping that maybe one of the boys will write. TK and D both said they'd post something soon. We shall see.

For tonight though, I have no awe inspiring words to share, or clever thoughts. Just sleepy eyes, and hopes for good dreams. I think dreams are under appreciated. In dreams you can say the things you wish you could say in reality. Be whoever you want to be. Go on amazing adventures. Maybe even have the things you can't seem to have in reality.

My dreams may be weird at times, but I'm always just me. I've never really wanted to be somebody else. Although, there are some things I wish I had, or some things I wish I could say. I just never allow myself to. I lack the proper courage and motivation, and I hate being disappointed.

Maybe that's not just me. Maybe it's everyone.

Love from,
I wish you all sweet dreams, and maybe someday we can all have the things we dream of...
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates