Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Notes from Colorado...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 2:35 AM
Hello world!

I am currently on Day One of my visit to Colorado... well, technically it's Day Two now, but whatever. My mom has decided that I spend way too much time with boys, and that I need to "reconnect" with my girly side... I think Char could argue for me that I am very much connected to my girly side, I just choose not to display it. Around the boys. Or most people in general... Anyway, apparently this whole trip is going to be focused upon me becoming a better girl. I'm not quite sure what that means, but today she dragged me, and my best friend Hart, to a day spa. If becoming more girly means I get a massage every day, then sign me up! Somehow, I don't think that will be the case though.

I foresee hair dye, mani/pedi's, waxing, and all sorts of other torture women put themselves through in my near future... At least I'll look pretty? Although, I kind of thought I looked pretty already. According to my mother though, I'm a work in progress. Wish me luck?

Love from,
I really wish I wasn't being tortured in the name of beauty,
B

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates