Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Your name is now your initials...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 10:15 PM
Hello all! B here,

So we have made some changes to the page. Tiny changes, but changes. A few of the boys have signed on as contributors, so hopefully more posts get done... However, we're all kind of fucking lazy. So we shall see how that goes. The one funny thing about sharing the blog now, is that these few boys can see all the notes that I leave for myself. I tend to put things on the back-burner, so I need to write notes about the stories I need to write. It's self-motivation. Don't you judge me. Also, we've... and by we've, I mean me... have added a new sidebar to the blog. Once a month I will post a random flashback photo for your entertainment. Because we tend to do a lot of ridiculous shit, and someone needs to laugh at it. Anyway, the title to this blog is what I need to write about.

Since starting the twitter/blog last fall, I've grown accustom to using initials, and not actual names. Whenever I regale stories to friends and family... and even while texting... I end up calling the boys by their initials and not their actual names. At first, I noticed nothing, maybe I was subconsciously doing it out of convenience. I didn't realize that I had started this habit. That is, until months later, when I caught myself. I can't remember the exact situation, all I know is, I was trying to get C's attention, and instead of saying is name, I referred to him as the letter C..... And he responded. Did not see that one coming. At first no one picked up on it, until a few nights later when I started referring to T as only the letter T. I know, this is really freaking confusing. I don't think it's healthy that I am replacing my friend's names with letters. My subconscious is out of control or something, but I have become self-aware.

I'm gonna get myself into a 12 step program. Cure myself of this habit, one day at a time... If only I could use this determination to cut back on smoking, or not procrastinate writing my midterm essay that is due at midnight.... Maybe I should go work on that. Before I do, Happy late St. Patty's Day....



We had a great time. As for the people who were present... In this picture, we have me "B", T (who just cut off all of his beautiful pirate hair), and J....Yeah.... Then we have....


...A, who was trying to block my face out in the picture, but just ended up looking like this.... It ok, it's how he usually looks. Arms flailing. He likes to express himself with hand gestures... That's what made him such a great tap dancer. Flailing arms, that's the tap dancing secret. We also had....


 A special guest appearance from DM. Who proceeded to down 8 drinks/shots in an hour. A round of applause please... And now, because I seriously need to go work on that paper, we have a group shot...


We have C in the bright green shirt. A in the back, falling over because he attempted jumping on top of me and T, by the way he failed.Then there's J, who has no idea what's going on, and finally R and TK. Who were the only people who were prepared for this picture. So now you kind of know us... We do indeed walk around with black blocks in front of our faces. 

Goodnight. 


|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates