Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

If I had a valentine...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:01 PM in
Hello world...

I'm going to make this post as simple as possible.

If I had a Valentine I wouldn't...

...ask for a giant teddy bear...


...expect flowers...


...anticipate chocolates or candy...


...want a hundred heart shaped balloons...


...or request a fancy dinner...



If I had a valentine I would...

...make a sandwich if he asked for one...


...hand him a beer, if he had a rough day, and would listen to him vent...


...build a fort to hang out in, because I don't have a couch...


...only ask to hold your hand...


Unfortunately...

...I don't have a valentine...


...I'm twenty-two years old, and my plans for tonight consist of having a Digimon marathon and painting my nails...


...the last time I kissed someone was almost two years ago...


Surprisingly, I am not bitter about Valentine's Day this year. I was a little bit at first, but then I realized, what does it matter if I don't have someone special on Valentine's Day? I don't have anyone special the other 364 days of the year. It's just one day where I have to put up with an obnoxious amount of PDA and Facebook statuses about how amazing people's significant other's are. I shouldn't begrudge other people just because they are happy. That would be childish and petty, even if I do feel like doing this... 


Love from,
Yep, no sexy fun time for me... haha... ha... damn it.
B



|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates