Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Pulling a "G"

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 2:18 PM
Hello world!

So you might be wondering why the title of this blog post is called "Pulling a 'G'". My Jersey boys and I have developed a saying for when we say we are going to do something, or go somewhere, and we either don't show up, or show up for a short period of time and leave suddenly. We call it "Pulling a 'G'", and the reason for that saying is our friend, who's codename on the blog is "G".

For years our friend G has had the tendency of saying he'd meet us somewhere, and typically not showing up. It's kind of a running joke amongst our group of friends, that I am 95% sure he's aware of. The point of my explaining this is because lately with the blog, I've been pulling a G. I keep saying I'm going to write more... and then months pass and I haven't posted anything. Not because I have nothing to post, I have tons of stories backed up in my mind, as well as pictures and videos. Unfortunately, I only have limited access to a computer since my laptop exploded on me a year ago. Yes, it actually exploded. That's just the kind of luck I have.

Recently though, our friend G has been making appearances regularly. Making our trademark saying for him a thing of the past. Now on a semi-regular basis, he asks me about the blog. He has commented frequently on how he's enjoyed reading our stories, and was even happy that in my last post, he received a brief mention. He's asked me a few times if I planned on writing more, and I assured him that I would at some point.

I figured it would only be appropriate that in my first post back, I mentioned G, because he is directly responsible for: A) making me realize I had put the blog on the backburner, and B) making me feel guilty enough to go back to it. G had said that this blog is a great place for us to permanently save our memories. For us to look back on moments throughout the years, moments that maybe would have been forgotten had we not written about it... I'm paraphrasing what he said a little bit, but essentially that was the point.

So G, thank you for reminding me of why I loved this blog so much. I promise that from now on, I will keep the blog regularly updated. Starting right now...

Love From,
It's time to sift through some old memories from this past year...
The one and only B 

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates