Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Dating Rules...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 12:42 PM in , ,
Hello world!

I have a new favorite web series called "Dating Rules From My Future Self" with Shiri Appleby. The whole premise of the show is that Lucy, Shiri Appleby, gets advice from her future self via text, and tries to change her future. Which, according to her future self, is pretty bleak. It must not be that bad though, because she creates an app ten years in the future that allows her to contact her past self, and give her some advice. I wish that app was real, because I'd love to give my past self some advice. Or get advice from my future self. Whatever.

Anyways, they have a facebook page, and they post some great advice pictures that are usually pretty funny. So I figured I would post them here, and share the first episode, because I think it's pretty funny. Although, I doubt any of the guys would have any interest in it what-so-ever. Some of you girls who read this will probably enjoy it.





















Love from,
Hope you enjoyed this...
B


|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates