Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Something we just had to share...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 10:25 PM
So I'm currently in love with the whitest kids u know... Had to post a few videos we found.
Hopefully tonight I am going to be capable of writing some new blogs. Once I remember how to write, and use my laptop. I'm not in a good state to be writing right now.

XOXO,
B.... and TK, who is currently telling me his plans to make a Star Fox movie. It shall be epic. Someday.
TK: It's unusally well thought out.

P.S. (to the boys) Someone needs to get R to finish writing the screenplay to Overtime... and since you all forgot me when you planned on writing this, I want to be the person who is filming all of it. The documentary filmer. It makes sense since I'm the one always taking the pictures. I blame all of you for making me a picture whore.








|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates