Hello World!

Welcome to the life and chronicles of My Jersey Boys and me, B (the only girl who hangs out with them). Our original mission was to prove that not all of Jersey is obsessed with GTL. Now it's kind of become the place where we share our random thoughts, ridiculous stories, regular quote updates, and maybe a picture or video here and there. There's always something going on...

Love from,
The one and only,
B

0

Chipmunk cheeks and Sharktopus...

Posted by The one and only "B"... on 11:58 AM
"B: so j got his wisdom teeth out today.... I really want to know if he looks like a chipmunk. If he does, there needs to be a picture."

Well, unfortunately J did not have chipmunk cheeks, but there were a few very funny conversations that spawned from all this. They went a little something like this... Actually, they went exactly like this. D has pointed out that I am very meticulous about quoting people correctly. C was right, it is a curse.

Back on topic, this all takes place in TK's garage....

B: So I think I got the longest test from J ever. Normally it's just like a one word response, but this text goes on for two pages.
TK: What did it say?
B: Well I texted him...
Hey. So random question. Have your cheeks puffed up like a chipmunks yet? lol.
J:Not at all. I kept my face iced all day yesterday and today. Plus I have swelling medication. Skartopus on sci fi. I took an oxy today. I was incompetent for like four hours.
B: That sounds like the best day ever....

Tk: How do you spell sharktopus?
B: Shark-to-pus

TK(texting J): How was sharktopus?! lol
J: Really freakin bad
TK: fucking Sci fi. They make the best worst movies ever.

|

0 Comments

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates